Please note the following changes to our business and regulations outlined by local government:
- We currently have a limited capacity inside our restaurants. Weather permitting, we’ll seat both the dining room and patio.
- We are not taking reservations and will seat on a first come basis. Pro tip – arrive early. We anticipate we will be on a wait!
- Group size matters. We are not able to seat parties greater than 10 people – Governor’s orders. Your entire party must be present to be seated.
- Waiting inside the restaurant is not allowed. Please provide your name and phone number at the host stand stationed outside and we’ll contact you when you are next on the list.
- Your health and safety are our top priority! Please remain 6 ft from other parties both inside the restaurant and while waiting to be seated.
- Dallas County requires guests to wear face coverings while visiting our restaurants unless seated at your table.
- Curbside to go will remain an option. If the wait for dine in is too long or you prefer to dine at home, order online at micocina.com.
- Please limit your dining experience to 90 minutes while we are on a wait. We know you are celebrating the end to stay-at-home orders, but we ask that you please keep in mind that we are not able to seat all of our tables and we’re trying to provide our Mi Cocina dining experience to as many guests as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!