Swipe right to view page 2 of the menu.
Please note the following changes to our business and regulations outlined by local government:
- We currently have a limited capacity inside our restaurants. Weather permitting, we’ll seat both the dining room and patio.
- We are not taking reservations and will seat on a first come basis. Pro tip – arrive early. We anticipate we will be on a wait!
- Group size matters. We are not able to seat parties greater than 10 people – Governor’s orders. Your entire party must be present to be seated.
- Waiting inside the restaurant is not allowed. Please provide your name and phone number at the host stand stationed outside and we’ll contact you when you are next on the list.
- Your health and safety are our top priority! Please remain 6 ft from other parties both inside the restaurant and while waiting to be seated.
- Dallas County requires guests to wear face coverings while visiting our restaurants unless seated at your table.
- Curbside to go will remain an option. If the wait for dine in is too long or you prefer to dine at home, order online at micocina.com.
- Please limit your dining experience to 90 minutes while we are on a wait. We know you are celebrating the end to stay-at-home orders, but we ask that you please keep in mind that we are not able to seat all of our tables and we’re trying to provide our Mi Cocina dining experience to as many guests as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Restaurants Open with Limited Capacity and Available for To Go / Curbside Pick Up (Hours of Operation vary by location):
- Mi Cocina Highland Park Village (214) 521-6426
- Mi Cocina West Village (469) 533-5663
- Mi Cocina Preston/Forest (214) 265-7704
- Mi Cocina Bent Tree – Far North Dallas (972) 250-6426
- Mi Cocina Lake Highlands (214) 503-6426
- Mi Cocina Las Colinas (469) 621-0452
- Mi Cocina Lakewood (214) 824-6246
- Mi Cocina Lennox – Richardson (972) 671-6426
- Mi Cocina Southlake (817) 410-6426
- Mi Cocina Chapel Hill – Hulen/30 (817) 569-1444
- Mi Cocina Alliance – Far North Fort Worth (817) 750-6426
- Mi Cocina Lakeside (469) 467-8655
- Mi Cocina Rockwall (972) 722-2233
- Mi Cocina Allen (214) 667-2100
- Mi Cocina The Star – Frisco (469) 850-0999
- Mi Cocina Highlands Ranch – Flower Mound (972) 899-6426
- Mi Cocina Nebraska – The Colony (469) 777-5050
- Mi Cocina Sundance Square (817) 877-3600
- Mi Cocina Shops at Legacy (972) 473-8777
- Mi Cocina Tulsa (918) 599-8009
- Mi Cocina Galleria Mall (972) 239-6426
Temporarily Closed Locations:
- Mi Cocina Coppell
Updated June 24, 2020
To our Beloved Guests –
At Mi Cocina, we have dedicated nearly three decades to providing home away from home experiences and have enjoyed creating memories with you, your friends and families. You’ve trusted us to provide not only the highest quality Tex-Mex and service, but also with food safety and cleanliness as a top priority. We have enjoyed seeing familiar faces inside our restaurants over the last few days and greatly appreciate your continued support. As we work to process the rapidly evolving situation around us, we’re sharing ways you can continue to enjoy our legendary Tex-Mex:
- Order Online for all Curbside Pick Up Orders
- Feed your family or a small group with our MiCo Packs to-go
- Satisfy your frozen margarita cravings with our non-alcoholic frozen margaritas made with sugar-free, non-alcoholic triple sec. Simply add your favorite chilled tequila. Or purchase a Margarita Kit which includes a 200 mL bottle of premium tequila. Available at all locations. See Online Ordering page for more details.
- Order from our Catering Team for delivery to your location or book the Mi Cocina Food Truck for delivery to your neighborhood or large group
Whether you’re ordering for pick up or catering, or visiting us at one of our nearby locations, we look forward to seeing you again very soon!